Crews continue to restore power to those impacted overnight. Pls call 866-366-4357 or use m.dom.com to report your outage. — Dominion VA Power (@DomVAPower) January 31, 2013
Archive | news RSS feed for this section
The National Weather Service (NWS) reports they are monitoring 3 weather related threats to the DC area starting this afternoon and into the night; high winds, a line of thunderstorms, and rainfall accumulations. The NWS predicts wind gusts around 35-40 MPH starting in the early afternoon hours. The NWS is also monitoring threats of a [...]
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for Northern Virginia. The watch is in effect starting Thursday morning and will continue until late Thursday night. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH…WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE THURSDAY NIGHT. * PRECIPITATION TYPE…SNOW…POSSIBLY HEAVY [...]
The man announcing President Barack Obama’s Inauguration parade is so excited about the opportunity, he says he’d pay for the honor. But it’s far from Charlie Brotman’s first time on the big stage. News4′s Barbara Harrison takes a look at Charlie Brotman’s treasure trove of memorabilia dating back six decades.
Metro released a five-minute video to help visitors navigate the system on Inauguration Day. The video, below, will be promoted through MetroAlerts emails, social media and through Metro’s external partners.
For additional Inauguration travel information, customers are encouraged to pick up a copy of Metro’s Official Inauguration Rider Guide at any Metrorail station or visit wmata.com/inauguration.
Metro’s Red Line service is seeing some disruptions this morning due to an emergency switch repair at Judiciary Square. Already riders are seeing over crowded trains:
Subscribe / Connect
Click here to subscribe to our posts via a daily email.
- John Carlyle Square Park & Dog Park Update August 21, 2009
- 7-Eleven Store @ John Carlyle Square July 1, 2009
- We're Back Baby! Site Is Almost Back Up Fully August 31, 2011
- City Council Screws Carlyle Over Parking October 28, 2010
- Carlyle Dog Park Construction Set to Begin July 16, 2008
- Prince Street One Lane at Henry Street April 22, 2013
- City Hall Fountain On – Will Carlyle’s Be This Year April 21, 2013
- Top Cities With The Most People Who Move April 19, 2013
- Consider Springing Into ACTion on April 17! (Video) April 13, 2013
- Jerry’s Sub Carlyle Franchise Has Closed April 5, 2013