The health department of the City of Alexandria forced our community to shut off the popular water fountain at John Carlyle Square Park last year. Will they permit us to turn it on this year?
Archive | alexandria virginia RSS feed for this section
At this link view an interesting list of the top 30 cities where people move into or out of. The total is measured by U-Haul and is very reflective of overall growth patterns in the U.S. The report was compiled from more than 1.6 million U-Haul one-way truck transactions occurring during a 12-month period. Pittsburgh [...]
Spring2ACTion is Alexandria’s Giving Day and takes place on April 17, 2013. Go to http://www.Spring2ACTion.org to learn how you can support Alexandria nonprofits.
Artfully Chocolate, located at 506 John Carlyle Street in Carlyle, is out to change Mondays from Mindless to Madcap. Stop by between 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. for a FREE sampling of the wine du jour and some other goodies we’ve selected to pair nicely with that wine.
No longer will we hear the sweet sounds of bluegrass (see above video) as we stroll down King Street (not to mention the great food). Old Town Alexandria Patch explains.
Get details at this link. See you in line!
Subscribe / Connect
Click here to subscribe to our posts via a daily email.
- John Carlyle Square Park & Dog Park Update August 21, 2009
- 7-Eleven Store @ John Carlyle Square July 1, 2009
- We're Back Baby! Site Is Almost Back Up Fully August 31, 2011
- City Council Screws Carlyle Over Parking October 28, 2010
- Carlyle Dog Park Construction Set to Begin July 16, 2008
- Prince Street One Lane at Henry Street April 22, 2013
- City Hall Fountain On – Will Carlyle’s Be This Year April 21, 2013
- Top Cities With The Most People Who Move April 19, 2013
- Consider Springing Into ACTion on April 17! (Video) April 13, 2013
- Jerry’s Sub Carlyle Franchise Has Closed April 5, 2013