Snow may be hitting us Monday but, spring is definitely starting to bloom around Carlyle.
Archive | alexandria virginia RSS feed for this section
These were among incidents reported by the Alexandria Police Department and published in the weekly Washington Post Alexandria/Arlington Extra. For more information, call 703-838-4636.
REMINDER: You can see an interactive report of crimes happening in our neighborhood 24/7 at this link.
If you haven’t explored your inner diva at Artfully Gifts & Chocolate, what’s stopping you? One of their terrific stores is located right here in Carlyle.
The National Weather Service has issued a Coastal Flood Advisory for Alexandria and Washington, D.C. until 1:00 a.m. this evening. If you are out near the waterfront, you may want to jot the high tide times down. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STERLING VIRGINIA HAS ISSUED A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY…WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 [...]
If you’re out late and hear or see low flying aircraft, this is why. Via NORAD The North American Aerospace Defense Command and its geographical component, the Continental United States NORAD Region, will conduct exercise Falcon Virgo 13-06 beginning Tuesday night, Mar. 13, between midnight and 2 a.m. (EDT), in the National Capital Region, Washington, [...]
The Carlyle Community Council (CCC) will host an official Pit Stop for Bike to Work Day on May 17, 2013 at John Carlyle Square Park. In 2012, close to 200 bikers registered for Carlyle’s first ever Pit Stop.
Bicyclists who pre-register for a pit stop receive a free T-shirt, refreshments, and a chance to win bike gear, and other great raffle prizes donated by our sponsors. For questions about becoming a volunteer, sponsor, or exhibitor, contact us via this link.
“Beatlemania Magic” is a national touring band that lets you experience the magic of Beatlemania. The band recreates the early Beatles concerts with identical costumes, equipment and spot on harmonies. Songs from I Want to Hold Your Hand to I’m Down played using Vox amps, Gretsch, Hofner & Rickenbacker guitars made famous by the Beatles. The look and sound is uncanny.
See you tonight!
Subscribe / Connect
Click here to subscribe to our posts via a daily email.
- John Carlyle Square Park & Dog Park Update August 21, 2009
- 7-Eleven Store @ John Carlyle Square July 1, 2009
- We're Back Baby! Site Is Almost Back Up Fully August 31, 2011
- City Council Screws Carlyle Over Parking October 28, 2010
- Carlyle Dog Park Construction Set to Begin July 16, 2008
- Prince Street One Lane at Henry Street April 22, 2013
- City Hall Fountain On – Will Carlyle’s Be This Year April 21, 2013
- Top Cities With The Most People Who Move April 19, 2013
- Consider Springing Into ACTion on April 17! (Video) April 13, 2013
- Jerry’s Sub Carlyle Franchise Has Closed April 5, 2013