Tag Archives | fare increase
By admin on June 28, 2012 in alexandria virginia, community affairs, Featured, metrorail, news, washington dc
Metro’s longest distance riders — suburban commuters — are likely to bear the brunt of new fare hikes, especially those who ride during the least busy times.
Welcome to the Carlyle community of Alexandria, Virginia. Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
Subscribe / Connect
Click here to subscribe to our posts via a daily email.
- John Carlyle Square Park & Dog Park Update August 21, 2009
- 7-Eleven Store @ John Carlyle Square July 1, 2009
- We're Back Baby! Site Is Almost Back Up Fully August 31, 2011
- City Council Screws Carlyle Over Parking October 28, 2010
- Carlyle Dog Park Construction Set to Begin July 16, 2008
- Prince Street One Lane at Henry Street April 22, 2013
- City Hall Fountain On – Will Carlyle’s Be This Year April 21, 2013
- Top Cities With The Most People Who Move April 19, 2013
- Consider Springing Into ACTion on April 17! (Video) April 13, 2013
- Jerry’s Sub Carlyle Franchise Has Closed April 5, 2013
2010 2011 2012 alexandria alexandria virginia blotter capital beltway carlyle events carlyle neighborhood city city of alexandria community construction council crime crime report farmers market flooding gadsbys tavern john carlyle square park john carlyle street june king street lane closures may metro metrorail morning links neighborhood news old town park police report restaurant road closures september telegraph road traffic uspto virginia weather wmata woodrow wilson bridge wwb